Monday, July 21, 2008

blogging

i have been wanting to blog for a really long time... i guess it shows since my 1st and only blog b4 this was months ago... but i have always had my own excuses...
-not creative enough at writing
-nothing cool enough to write bout
-no time
-n yada yada yada...

anyway reading every1's blog i have come to realise dat who cares wat n how i write... its my blog n i shud write bout wateva i feel like writing... wateva im in the mood to write bout... but still y is it dat i m so particular of portraying this perfect personality of writing well n being this interesting person... sigh... its annoying me!!! i need to change... HELP ME....

1 comment:

kiefer said...

true wat ya say, me too used to think pessimistic on myself of the skill required to write a blog. the thing tat dashes ma confidence is when no one post a comment to tell ya tat sumone's readin. then i start thinking of the purpose of writing. In that context, this post is to say tat i read yer stuff. Im insignificant but i do onto u wat i hope another do onto me.enjoy...